Friday, July 19, 2013

Is Enlibra Corporation a Scam?

I have seen a lot of people comment blindly lately and wanted to set the record straight for everyone if Enlibra Corporation is a scam.

First off I am not a employee of Enlibra Corporation or any of there affiliates, I am just a customer who hates to see a companies reputation damaged for no reason.

Now ask yourself, how would a company working with these kind of companies stay in business so long if they are a scam? These companies spend tens of millions a year in their legal departments, I highly doubt they would let a company scam them and still keep doing business with them for 7 years.

Remember not every thing on the internet is true. But let me say it one more time. Why would billion dollar companies do business with a company for over a decade if they are a scam?

No comments:

Post a Comment